20091219

My Blog is Like a Boifren now :)

Dear bloggie, I know i dont always talk to you so much, but then i realized i need u more than some lalala friends. yesterday, i went to see Avatar, which is so great and when there's a part when some blue native monkeys were shot by some soldiers, I suddenly felt like crying, but someone asked me not to. he said, it was just a story. Too much for that? I would call it as enough because , I'm the only one who can control my feelings, where he doesn't. And I would call it enough by you touching your "girlfriends" like that when I'm at your back? Is that how? I know you guys have been friends for years, but at least appreciate me as a "friend" that you guys will walk beside me. but no, meeting new mates is not call just like i thought so.

no mates and dates anymore,
Melssa

No comments: