20091202

Ivan, Ivan, Ivan!

I haven't post for a few months? I can't recall, but I kinda miss what I usually do. Tell you what, I'm having a major crush trouble, maybe he's just as great as I thought so. He taught me a lot, about life, friends and choosing our own way in lives.

The thing is, I'm being so emotional about this entry because I succeed to finish the current book I read, If You Could See Me Now. IT taught me about life, and A would be saviour of it :P It's about believing, griefin' and not too depending on others. Ivan is the main playful character in this story. I even marked the favourite page ! It goes like this.

PG 382 : Cecilia Ahern : If You Could See Me Now.



When Elizabeth's life is stable and happy to mother her own nephew,Ivan can't stay there any longer. Elizabeth dreamed of Ivan letting her go, and in the real world, he is.

'Life is made up of meetings and partings. People come into your life everyday, you say good morning, good evening , some say for a few minutes , a few months some a year and others a whole lifetime. No matter who it is,you meet, then you are apart. I'm so glad i met you Elizabeth Egan; I'll thank my lucky stars for that. I think I wished for you all of my life.


She didn't want him to go, she was having so much fun.

I loved you the moment I saw you and I will always love you, Elizabeth Egan.


She felt him kiss her below her left ear, so soft and sensual she didn't want him to stop.

But he did stop.The room was empty . She was alone. The sun was rising over the tips of the mountains , night had ended and it was the start of a new day. She closed her eyes and tried to dream about Ivan again. Dream failed.


:] Imagine girls, your boyfriend or a friend, or a lalala friend says to you like Ivan Elbisivni did.



Dreamyyy Mel.

2 comments:

kakngah said...

IVANNNNN!!!!!!

kakngah said...

IVANNNNN!!!!!!