20090929

A big fat I :)

I can conclude that today is very tiring and happy and end up with tears once again people. Ainaa talked about herself, literally herself, mostly about a guy then. I told her mine too. Hers was appealing but mine was pathetic I can say. I love a guy that loves another girl and wasn't sure if he loves me back.

I called A, and talked to his buddy I, that used to be my ex. All of sudden I wants to have a little chat with me, and play me a song, his band's song. It was sweet, but I can feel that A is feeling uneasy about this, he suddenly ended the call.

I texted him and said, what's wrong? He said, that's my friend that used to be your ex-boyfriend you're talking to, and he's playing a love song to you, how does it makes me feel?

I apologized and begged him not to do something stupid. Yea, a big guy with big arms. What would you expect?

I haven't strap on my talk-a-lot mood lately. and Im sure, I'll buckle up as soon as possible.

Dearly,
Mellsa Amiera

No comments: