I would [ buy and Apple iPod at Australia ] for [ 200 ] dollars.
If I had a [baby ] I’d name it [ Melissa Aurora].
My friend [ today ] is [ pregnant].
If I made a movie it would be about [ fat people] and I’d call it [ People with Fats.].
When I was [6 ] I was [a coward ].
My s/o (or ex) is such a [ whore]
Barack Obama [ is the underdog!].
Love is [ unpredictable].
If I was drunk I’d be more likely to [do it again].
If I could make my own man/woman, he/she would have [ long leg and arms], [ a guitar], and [ money and love and the moves on bed].
Everyone should take time to [ fuck alone, hehe].
If I could create my own heaven for when I die it would [ be pinkish].
This survey is [suitable for all ages] because [it's fucking clean :) ].
20090522
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment