20081107

Sekian Lama, Hello 2009

I''m anxious about next year. I'm going to sit on a HUGE exam. Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia, weyy fikir title ni macam 'eleeh,SPM je'. sorry sikit okay, title ni lah what im craving for :p HAHA, bapak semangat nak pekse nih. Azam-azam mesti ada :

1.I want to ignore all the bullshets.
2.Living life all of my own and living with people that i know.
3.Launching dreams.
4.Make people around me smile, or smirk pun jadi lah! :D
5.To collect my Cecilia Ahern's books and collect all my books back from some frnds -_- gimme back! Jean Ure's are my fav!

6.Vanish aay my shopping spirit everytime i see shoes or so whatever. At least my pope is happy when i 'BIJAK BERBELANJA'. haha if dengan yeaaa, but dgn ayah, just pick and pay *seronok
7. Pass Addmath yang suck-a-lot-of-shitteys. Chem and Physics. Take ART lah! Makanan gua :p cheit
8.Sembahyang penuh. HEH
9.Tak nak main main banyak kot. Wow,perangai nisusah nak padam, oh well.
10.If 9 tu masih melekat, so semua ni just like a piece of crap lah!

haha
11. I'll Love Myself For Being So Fat and Fab and a girl that people loves to hang out with :)

No comments: