20081031
BOO-hoo
im just having the worst day ever, this is not the first time for confirmation. It started out at school, I've got to carry 10 textbooks and 3 little ones, of course to return it. And then I got charged for RM2.00 for not wrapping the textbooks. I was Ok,this is a lil bit awkward. 2 ringgit pun tak cukup nak beli plastic and selophentape, macam sial. and then masa balik, I bought a Choco Iced Blended, it wasnt yummy yummy, sebab orang lain yang buat. more like a traineee nak amek upah, Like HELLO, you nak spm, pegi lah sekola! -__- you gimme chocolate shit! Gimme my money back, shit! Urgh, then i got hom and check my phone, ok i've waited for an hour for him to text me (friday prayers) . and then, he's not in a good shape. so I have to be "ok meeeeel, stop being so emotional,dia ada hati jugak, maybe he's hurt right now". On the secong thought, why cant he share his problem -_____________- lagi lah panjang muncung aku, dia fikir i cant be his besfrnd too. By, if you ead this, im so sorry. but this is how i feel. You cant hide your feelings kan? you've promised you'll share everything kan? even our boxers :P I care about you by. Ok, the serious part is when bila bngun dari tido je i dah start hashum hashum and feeling sicky, Uh-oh, dont tell me that i am demam! macam bebudak lah demam ni, Pastu selalu dngar mama cakap " Kakak dah mkn panadol? Lepas ni tido " Ohhhhh this is why i hate being sicky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment